"Every family needs financial protection, and life insurance is an important part of that protection," says Charles Royals, president of Trans World Assurance. "The new Whole Life Insurance Policy offered by Trans World Assurance is a traditional product that has stood the test of time. Whole life insurance has a long history of providing financial security for families."
Trans World Assurance's new Whole Life Insurance Policy offers the following benefits:
- Life insurance protection for a lifetime (as long as the insured's premiums are paid)
- Cash value can be accumulated on a tax-deferred basis
- The insured has access to cash value through policy loans
- Level premiums to age 100
- Because there is no "war clause," the policy is military-friendly
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider and Waiver of Premium Rider are available with this policy
Other policies offered by Trans World Assurance include:
- Future First Universal Life Policy
- Flexible Dollar Builder Life Insurance/ Accumulation Fund Policy
- Twenty Pay Life Graded Death Benefit Policy
For more information about coverage, riders, restrictions, costs, and fees call Trans World Assurance at (650) 348-2300.